AccountingSuite™ Release Update - German Shepherd 2
Release Updates - German Shepherd 2
Use our new interactive Startup Wizard to set up your AccountingSuite™ Company effortlessly!
- Guided screens ask all the right questions to accurately map and enable the Settings you need.
- New and redesigned default Chart of Accounts offers different levels of accounts, including custom options.
Cloud Banking Upgrades
The Yodlee API upgrade is here!
- Updated Authentication procedures, includes Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) improvements.
- Yodlee Transactions procedure updates
- This enables users to fetch up to 365 days of data.
- Enhanced error and status information from Yodlee
- Clear and concise messages to the user with solutions provided.
- Error codes and detailed information is now provided for connections that fail due to MFA.
- Yodlee Category updates, these are offered to help the user only when there are no matches or existing Categorization rules.
- Expanded file formats for the Cloud Banking Import Wizard!
- Excel, Text, CSV, ODS file formats are supported.
Payroll Import Wizard upgrades
- Payroll Import Wizard improved user interface!
- For imported transactions that have missing data fields we have created a guided interface to allow users to readily see the issue - and easily fix it.
- More flexibility for the Check numbering system - users can now change the starting check number for banks.
- Time Tracking is now added to the Document Numbering System.
- Now a date is included in messaging for any Inventory related issues.
- Example: For insufficient balance of inventory at a specific location a date now is shown.
Reports and Print Template upgrades!
- Improved error messaging for Reports - now an Event Code and Event ID is provided for users to reference when contacting our Support Team. This will provide faster diagnosis of the issue, and resolution from our Development Team.
- Custom Fields are now fully supported on our Print Form Templates!
- Use as many Custom Fields as you need in either the Header, Footer or Table.
- Customer/Vendor Central is now renamed to Companies across AccountingSuite™!
- Just a name change! In AccountingSuite™ Customers and Vendors can still be the same Company - how seamless is that?!
- Batch Deactivate Companies, Items and Accounts!
- Quickly and easily make multiple Customers (for example) Inactive, with detailed messaging for any control preventions.
- Enhanced User Messaging when changing and resetting data.
- Data Import Tool - now users can import Discounts.
WalkMe is now fully supported in AccountingSuite™ without needing an Extension!
- AccountingSuite™ videos and KnowledgeBase articles are integrated in WalkMe for further support, learning and guidance.
- We continue to build WalkMe into our application for every module, function, and screen for a true customer-self-supported know-how and frustration-free experience.
AccountingSuite™ Release Updates, German Shepherd 1
AccountingSuite™ Release Updates Our new Platform Upgrade enables AccountingSuite™ to be even faster, with new user interface improvements that create a seamless and more interactive experience - we all love that! Messages and Dialog boxes are ...
AccountingSuite™ Release Updates, German Shepherd 6
AccountingSuite™ Release Updates, German Shepherd 6 New Web View for ALL AccountingSuite™ Reports!! Web View is an HTML view, with print and export options! You can choose Web view, or the familiar Spreadsheet View... or both! Web View has: ...
French Bulldog 2 Release Notes
AccountingSuite™ Release Updates New Features Reports and more! We listen to our customers. You wanted it and we have brought it back... the previous version of the Income Statement! Now you have a standard version AND a comparative, variance ...
AccountingSuite™ Release Updates, German Shepherd 3
AccountingSuite™ Release Updates German Shepherd 3 Interactive wizard guides users through creating all necessary 1099 forms! New IRS Tax 1099 changes fully enabled in AccountingSuite™ for both MISC and NEC forms. Ability to update categories from ...
Dalmation - Release Notes (April 2014)
New Features Improvements to Customer/Vendor Center Deposits and General Journal Entries are now included when viewing customer transactions. When creating a new document (invoice, receipt, PO, etc) in the customer center, customer/vendor data is ...