Assembly Bill of Materials Report
If you have ever wanted to see a quick look at what assemblies a product is used in, this report will do the trick. Complete the steps below once and save, and you can run the report whenever you need it. The report will be grouped by raw material (bill of materials item) and list each assembly that uses it and the quantities needed.
Setting up and Running the Report
- Navigate to Reports / Universal Report
- In the first drop down, choose Information Register.
- In the second drop down, choose Assembly BOM.
- Click the Show Settings button.
- Click the Grouping tab.
- Click the Add button.
- Click the plus sign next to Material.
- Find Material.Description and double click it.
- Click the Indicators tab.
- Uncheck Product, Material and Material Parent.
- Click the Add New Field button.
- Scroll down to Material Parent and click the plus sign.
- In the expanded field section, double click Description.
- Ensure the new field is in the list as Material Parent.Description.
- HIghlight this new entry and click the blue up arrow until it is located directly under Material Level.
- Click Save Settings.
- Give the report a name
- Click Save.
- Click Run Report.
- Click the star next to the report name to save it in your favorites for easy access. (optional)
See screenshots below.
Step 1 is navigation.
Steps 2-3 define the tables where the data is coming from.
Steps 4-8 define how the data will be grouped in the report.
Steps 9-15 define which fields will appear in the report and in which order.
Steps 16-18 save what you did in Steps 2-15 so you don't have to do this the next time you want to run the report.
Step 19 runs the report.
Step 20 saves the report to your favorites list.
Assembly / Bill of Materials
Assemblies AccountingSuite™ has Bill of Materials functionality commonly used in the manufacturing industry, among others. The Bill of Materials in AccountingSuite™ allows you to define a group of items in your inventory that you use to make another ...
1.) I read somewhere that you have assemblies. What the heck is an assembly? ★ AccountingSuite™ has Assemblies or Bill of Materials functionality commonly used in the manufacturing industry, among others. The Bill of Materials in AccountingSuite ...
How do I print the components of an assembly build on a printed sales invoice?
By default just the final product is printed on printed documents. There is an option to print the components on the sales invoice, however. To do so, take the following steps: 1) Navigate to Quick Menu → Settings → Print form setup. 2) Click Sales ...
Overview Reports in AccountingSuite™ are located in the Reports menu . They are broken down by module and are available in the menu for modules included in your edition of AccountingSuite™. Common Features Across Reports Report Command Bar Run report ...
Reporting AccountingSuite™ has a complete set of financial, operational and project based reports. Our advanced reporting customization features allow you to create the report you want. To run a report, Navigate to Reports → Report Category (Ex. ...