Companies (formally Customer / Vendor Central) is the place for everything you need when working with Customers and Vendors. Our Companies module brings together the relationship you have with customers and vendors in one easily managed page. Here are a few things you can do here :
- Instantly tell whether a company is a customer, a vendor or both by the indicator column next to the name.
- See the current balance, payment terms and any custom fields you have created.
- View every invoice, order, payment or receipt in the right pane for each company.
- Initiate invoices, orders, payments or receipts by clicking the Create above the transaction documents.
- Export the lists to excel.
- Create a new customer or vendor by clicking the Create button.
- Enable / Disable Companies.
- Create Customer Statements
Most Accounting applications treat Customers and Vendors like they were from alternate universes. But what happens when that vendor becomes a customer?
AccountingSuite™ allows your customers to be vendors and your vendors to be customers. One business contact that can handle both roles.
Getting Started Step 4 & 5 - Setup Customer & Vendor Central
Customer / Vendor Central Customer / Vendor Central is your one-stop shop for everything you need when completing business related tasks. Our Customer / Vendor Central brings together the relationship you have with customers and vendors in one easily ...
Creating a Customer or Vendor
Creating Customer / Vendor Follow the instructions below to create a new Customer / Vendor : Navigate to Companies from the Quick Menu. Click Create. Enter Company Name. Check Customer and/or Vendor. (at least one is required) Click on ...
Overview - Welcome to AccountingSuite™
Powerful software for you growing business! AccountingSuite™ is a powerful all-in-one cloud based business software that includes accounting, inventory, order management, Cloud Banking, time and project tracking and full ECommerce solution. Our ...
Adding, Removing or Changing Fields in Companies The Company pane has several company fields listed in the Companies module and these may be customized to fit your specific needs. View the video below to learn how to do this. Video on how to ...
Purchases The Purchases module consists of Purchase Orders, Item Receipts, Bills, Bill Payments and Purchase Returns. Purchase Order Highlights AccountingSuite™ can be set up to reflect how your business runs. For example, a vendor can also be a ...