Chihuahua - Release Notes (Late March 2014)
- Classes may now be used on individual document lines and have also been added to Timetracking
- Deposits and Bills now record Classes.
- The income statement and balance sheet reports now show sub-accounts in addition to the top-level accounts.
- All reports have been moved to a new Reports tab for easier access.
Enhanced Invoice Email!
- Emailed invoice now shows shipping, discounts and sales tax.
- Notes from the individual invoice in addition to the notes on the invoice customization template.
Printed Form Improvements!
- The printed Sales Order now includes the memo field.
- The printed Credit Memo form now includes a billing address.
- Vendor Code and Vendor Description now appear on the Purchase Order printed form.
- Shipping, Sales tax and Discounts have been added to Recurring Templates.
New Sales Orders Features!
- Sales Tax and Sales Order pre-payment features have been added to Sales Orders.
- Sales Tax and Shipping information is now automatically carried to the Sales Invoice upon creation.
Terminology and Field Arrangement Changes
- On Cash Receipts, the Credit Memos tab has been renamed to Credits to more accurately reflect the tab’s content.
- In Cash Receipts and Cash Sales, Bank Account has been renamed to Account.
- On the Start Page, we’ve added Create by each heading to reflect the function of the links.
- The Print Sales Order and Print Sales Quote buttons have been swapped in the Sales Order screen.
- Downloaded transactions has been renamed Cloud Banking.
- Renamed Report Export to Data Export in the Tools Menu.
- Location fields no longer show when the multi-location feature is not enabled.
- The Due Date is now a required field on the Sales Invoice
- Fixed an issue in the import module that caused records to be imported despite the fact users unselected the import checkbox
- Fixed an issue in Cash Receipts that used the default A/R account instead of the account on the Cash Receipt.
- Fixed a bug where price would not be carried over when generating a Sales Invoice in Timetracking.
- Fixed a reporting issue that caused the Balance Sheet to fail if the Company Name was not entered in Settings.
Dalmation - Release Notes (April 2014)
New Features Improvements to Customer/Vendor Center Deposits and General Journal Entries are now included when viewing customer transactions. When creating a new document (invoice, receipt, PO, etc) in the customer center, customer/vendor data is ...
Beagle - Release Notes (March 2014)
New Features Enhanced Cloud Banking! Assign a project, a customer / vendor and a G/L account to a transaction downloaded from a bank – all in the same screen. Customer and Vendor Balances! Easily view customer and vendor balances right from the ...
French Bulldog 2 Release Notes
AccountingSuite™ Release Updates New Features Reports and more! We listen to our customers. You wanted it and we have brought it back... the previous version of the Income Statement! Now you have a standard version AND a comparative, variance ...
French Bulldog 3 Release Notes
AccountingSuite™ Release Updates New Features Reports and more! Similar to the options and functionality of the Income Statement reports - we now have both Balance Sheet Standard and Balance Sheet Comparative reports! For basic reporting features the ...
Harrier - Release Notes (November 2014)
New Features Automatic Sales Tax Calculation – Our certified integration with the Avalara AvaTax product simplifies sales tax calculation. This new integration dynamically delivers instantaneous sales tax decisions based on precise geo-location in ...