AccountingSuite™ connects you to thousands of banks and credit card companies in the cloud eliminating the time-consuming task of entering transactions manually.
Click to accept a transaction rather than entering it in manually. Verify the categorization of a transaction to teach AccountingSuite™ to categorize it the next time automatically. Instantly verify your balances. These are just a few of the time-saving tasks that you’ll enjoy when connecting your accounts using Cloud Banking.
- Navigate to Bank → Cloud Banking
- Click Add Account on the right hand side of the screen.
- Choose the Bank from the drop-down menu.
- After selecting your bank, click Proceed button.
- Enter the credentials you use when logging on to online banking with your bank.
- Click Proceed. A list of accounts will appear.
- Un-check any accounts that you wish to exclude from cloud banking.
- For each bank, choose a General Ledger account for each bank account that is being added. If a general ledger account does not exist, choose Create New G/L Account.
- Click Proceed. The accounts will be added and transactions for up to 90 days will be added for each account.
Connecting a bank account to Cloud Banking