Current Issues with Searching
We are aware of issues when searching. You may experience one or more of the following behaviors in the application:
- Searching in a document list returns no results for searched document that exists in the list.
- Characters typed in search box disappear or don't appear in the order in which they were typed.
- A spinning wheel appears and locks up the application. Search errors when using the universal search.
Our engineers are working towards a resolution for these issues. Here are some things that you can get to get to the information your need.
- If you are searching for a particular document by it's number and the search box at the top of the list isn't working correctly, use the universal search in the upper right corner. Clicking on the title in the search results will take you to the document.
- Open Companies and look through the list of transactions for the one that you want. Double clicking the document will open it.
Other suggestions for finding documents:
- Sort your documents by document number and then scroll down to find the number you are looking for.
- Use the Configure List functionality in Settings to filter closed orders from your list to limit what you are looking for.
Our engineers are working to make the search work more efficiently and you will see some exciting changes coming soon!
Searching using Universal Search
Locating Data in AccountingSuite using Universal Search With Universal Search, find search terms across the entire application. Entering 1234 will search for dollar amounts, document numbers, quantities, phone numbers, everything. If you’re trying to ...
WIP - Searching
Searching Data is no good if you can’t find it. AccountingSuite has implemented several tools to use when you need to get at it. Click on a tab to learn how to locate data in AccountingSuite in many ways. History Favorites Universal Search ...
Costs AccountingSuite uses the following terms when reporting costs for an item: Standard (or expected) cost - this is in the expected cost field on the item card. It is entered manually and is stored as entered. This number is not used in any ...
Troubleshooting Cloud Banking connection issues
Getting Error Message If you're getting an error message like "Our apologies, but we can't refresh your bank account at the moment. Please, try to repeat the operation after a while." or "Operation failed. Try to repeat the operation after a ...
Searching using History Panel
Locating Data in AccountingSuite using the History Panel AccountingSuite tracks every move that you make so you don’t have to. Remember making a change to an invoice yesterday but can’t remember who it was? History is your answer. Simply click the ...