Experiencing slowness? Here are some things you can do to help
We are aware that there are currently issues with performance in the application and are engineers are working diligently to get at the cause of slow response times some of you have been experiencing. There are a few things you can do to help us solve the problem any help is much appreciated. The more specific the information is, the closer we can get to a resolution. We have a special Performance Report form that you can fill out that will be invaluable in helping us determine the cause. Here's what important:
- What you were doing specifically when you experienced the slowness. Things like "I just clicked save on a sales invoice and it took 7 seconds to finish saving" are awesome. This can lead up to specific area of the code where we can determine if optimization is necessary.
- What exact date /time you experienced the slowness. This can help us when looking a log files.
- Your account number (the 7 digit number starting with 110 in the upper left corner of the application)
- Your Operating System and version (Windows 10, Mac OS 10.15)
- Your browser and version (Chrome 80*)
Some external factors that may be contributing to performance issues
- With the current situation with Covid-19, there has been an large increase in the number of users on home connections which could impact your internet connection depending on the type of connection you have.
- We are seeing an increase in system usage as it is the tax season. This surge seems to be lasting longer than it does in past years, most likely due to the tax filing extension.
Some things you can do that may help
- Turn of any unnecessary extensions in your browser. Sometime extensions can add to the negative affect on performance.
- Close any unnecessary programs that you are not using.
- File a performance report when you experience slowness. (You can also call or chat if you'd rather)
We are sorry for this inconvenience and are working diligently towards a resolution.
* get the version by going to the menu and choosing Help/About <browser name>
Experiencing slow response from AccountingSuite
Application responsiveness can be caused by a variety of issues and sometime a combination of things. Here are some possible reasons you might be experiencing slowness with some troubleshooting tips. Internet connection issue. This issue could ...
Slow Connection Mode
The slow connection mode is intended for systems with low bandwidth communication channels (such as a GPRS modem). The performance and traffic volume are optimized by reducing the number of server calls and cutting out the transfer of insignificant ...
Creating or Resetting your Password When you signed up for AccountingSuite™, we send you an email to welcome you with a link to create a password. If you cannot locate this email, follow the directions below under Password Help. If you are still ...
Using the Test Company / Sandbox
About your Test Company / Sandbox With each paid account we offer you a second account that can be used for testing, training or just checking out new features without having to worry about affecting your live account. This “Test Company” or ...
How does AccountingSuite™ help me manage my inventory?
Where do we start? Multi location Functionality - track items in multiple locations. In addiction, use the hierarchical capabilities to track within a location - warehouse sections, rooms, bins - whatever makes sense for your business. Utilize the ...