AccountingSuite™ Release Updates
Reports and more!
- Similar to the options and functionality of the Income Statement reports -
we now have both Balance Sheet Standard and Balance Sheet Comparative reports!
- For basic reporting features the Balance Sheet Standard has you covered.
- For even greater analysis the Balance Sheet Comparative has what you need with period comparisons; and number and percentage variances.
Faster report loading!
- We have upgraded our reports behavior - now even very large reports output can be quickly and easily loaded, scrolled through and analyzed.
- Custom Fields are now available to create in the Chart of Accounts!
- If you need to, we have now made the experience seamless disconnecting from Stripe.
Returns and Refunds continue to be upgraded!
- There is now a link and unlink function on Sales Invoices and/or Shipments to use with the Sales Return.
- When the link is clicked, a search is performed for matching open Sales Invoices and/or Shipments having the same Company and Items.
- Similarly, there is now a link and unlink function on Bills and/or Item Receipts to use with the Purchase Return!
- When the link is clicked, a search is performed for matching open Item receipts and/or Bills having the same Vendor and Items.
- Now there are checks in place to only allow a Customer Refund to be created for “Paid” or “Partially Paid” Sales Invoices, with the Refund not being able to exceed the Sales Invoice balance.
- There are two checks in place: one when the Customer Refund is created and another when the Customer Refund is saved.
- Similarly, there are now checks in place to only allow a Vendor Refund to be created for “Paid” or “Partially Paid” Bills, with the Refund not being able to exceed the Bill balance.
- There are two checks in place: one when the Vendor Refund is created and another when the Vendor Refund is saved.
- Bill Payment now accepts both Cash receipt (Sales prepayment) and Customer refund as Bills. It is now accepted in the Line items as well.
- Vendor credit memo and Vendor refund options are now available for Purchase return documents!
- Upgrades to the Purchase Return process:
- “Return” is shown for Returns generated from Item Receipt
- “Credit memo/Refund” is shown for Returns generated from Bills
- A dropdown list of options is shown for stand-alone documents
- Default vendor refund account is now required in Settings for better controls.
- Vendor Refund now has Refund Receipt function! This will have the same behavior as the Cash receipt function and accept both Bill payment (Purchase prepayment) and Vendor refund as separate documents for selection when receiving funds.
- Updates to the "Return type" menu options are: "Return, Credit Memo, and Refund".
- “Sales return” and “Customer refund” options are now available for all Sales return documents.
- The default Sales Returns and Refunds account is now on the accounts list.
- Create “Refund Payment” from Customer Refund List and Form is now enabled:
- Reason Code for Purchase and Sales Returns, Refunds, and Credits is now enabled!
- This field is available in the header of the document as a default and is available on each line on the document.
- You can create them on the fly or use the pre-loaded reason descriptions:
- Improvements to DropShip document delivery:
- The Customer will receive the Sales Invoice and/or the Dropship delivery document; the DropShip Customer will not.