Paya: Payment Processing via ACH and Credit Card
Paya: Payment Processing via ACH & Credit Card
There are two ways to process credit card payments from Customers:
- Sending a Sales Invoice or a Sales Order to a customer with a Make Payment button.
- Charging the Customer from a Cash Receipt.
Emailing Sales Orders and Invoices with the Make Payment button embedded
- Email a Sales Order or Sales Invoice to a customer. The email will contain a Make Payment button that the customer can click to make a Payment (Sales Invoice) or Pre-payment (Sales Order).
- The customer can click the Make Payment button which will take them to the Payments Screen where they will enter the Payment Amount and click Make Payment.
- The payment options screen will appear. The customer will enter their Credit Card or ACH info and click the Submit Payment button.
- Paya will process the credit card / ACH transaction.
- When Paya deposits the money into your bank account, the cash receipt will be included on an automatically created Bank Deposit in AccountingSuite™.
Charging the customer's card on a Cash Receipt
You can enter and store* the credit card on the customer's company record to use when creating cash receipts. Once saved, the card can be used for future purchases without having to re-enter the card information.
- Enter the customer's card in their company card.
- Create the cash receipt from the Sales Invoice.
- On the Cash Receipt, click Generate / Payment via / Paya
Paya: Adding a Credit Card or ACH account to Customer Account.
Paya: Adding a Credit Card or ACH account to Customer Account. Navigate to Quick Menu / Companies. Open the Company that you'd like add the credit card to. Click the Payment Methods tab. Choose Add and pick Credit Card or ACH Account. Fill out the ...
Accepting ACH Payments via Stripe
Overview AccountingSuite's integration with Stripe allows for two methods of payment by your customer: Credit Card and ACH. ACH requires a few tasks for payments to be completed successfully in the system: ACH must be enabled in Stripe, and ...
AccountingSuite™ Release Updates, German Shepherd 7, Paya Integration
AccountingSuite™ Release Updates, German Shepherd 7 Announcing the AccountingSuite™ and Paya Integration! Paya delivers a complete payment system to you and your clients. Through Paya’s payment platform businesses can: Email invoices to customers for ...
Integrating Stripe for processing Credit Card Transactions
Stripe Overview Stripe is AccountingSuite's integrated payment processor. Once set up, you will give your customers the ability to pay invoices from emailed sales orders and sales invoices as well as the ability to charge directly from the Cash ...
How do I account for credit card processing fees in AccountingSuite
When using Stripe to process credit cards in AccountingSuite™, this happens automatically. When Stripe sends the collected sales receipts to your bank account, it also sends a notification to AccountingSuite™. AccountingSuite™, in turn, creates a ...