Printing may cause an error regarding a pop-up window being blocked. If that happens, follow these steps to correct the issue: Disable pop-up blocker in Chrome for domain accountingsuite.com.
1) Click the Menu icon (three lines) on the right of the address bar.
2) Choose Settings.
3) In the search box in the upper right hand side of settings window, enter "pop-up" and hit the Enter.
4) Scroll down to Pop-ups.
5a) Choose Allow all sites to show pop-ups and click Done.
5b) Choose Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended).
6) Click Manage Exceptions.
7) Enter the following in the Hostname pattern: [*.]accountingsuite.com
8) Ensure Allow is chosen from the dropdown list.
9) Click Done.
1) Click the Safari menu and choose Preferences.
2) Click Security.
3) Uncheck Block pop-up menus.
Note: You may wish to check this box when you are done as it will affect all websites.
In Internet Explorer:
1) Click the Settings gear in the upper-right hand side.
2) Choose the Privacy tab and click the Settings button.
3) In the Address of website to allow field, type accountingsuite.com.