The list items are below with the navigation path. Click the links for further instructions.
- Customer / Vendor Central – Quick Menu / Lists → Customer / Vendor Central.
- Countries – Lists → Countries.
- States – Lists → States.
- Currencies – Lists → Currencies.
- Payment Methods – Add this on-the-fly while editing the Payment Method field in any document or simply navigate to Lists → Payment Methods.
- Exchange Rates – Exchange Rates are added by opening the currency from Lists → Currencies.
- Payment Terms – Lists → Payment Terms.
- Classes – Add this on-the-fly while editing the class field or navigate to Lists → Classes.
- Shipping Carriers – If using a ShipStation integration, add these in ShipStation or navigate to Lists → Shipping Carriers.
- Item Categories – Lists → Item Categories.
- Salesperson – Add this on-the-fly while editing the salesperson field on any sales document or go to Lists → Sales People.
- Price Levels – Add this on-the-fly while editing the price level field on any sales document or go to Lists → Price Levels.
- Locations – Quick Menu → Settings → Inventory tab → Add Location.
- Document Numbering – Quick Menu → Settings → Utilities → Document Numbering.
- Projects / Jobs – Lists → Projects / Jobs.
- User List – Lists → User List or Quick Menu → User List.
- Units of Measure Sets – Lists → UoM Sets.
Lists Module in AccountingSuite™