AccountingSuite™ enables you to run your business around the world with its multi-currency features. Here’s how to get started.
- Navigate to Settings → General.
- Check the Multi-currency box.
Please note: Once this feature has been enabled, it may not be disabled.
Add Currencies and Exchange Rates
- Navigate to Lists → Currencies.
- Click Create.
- Click Add from the Currency List.
- Choose the currency from the list.
- Add a symbol, if desired (optional)
- Add a Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Customer Prepayments A/R and Vendor Prepayments A/P accounts.
- Click Save and Close.
Adding new Currencies and Exchange Range
On Sales Orders and Sales Invoices, choose the Currency tab and select the currency for this document. Please note:
★ The base currency is chosen in Settings → General.
★ Exchange rates are updated automatically each hour, as long as the currency has the "auto update exchange rates" box selected.
★ Once the Multi-currency feature has been enabled it may not be disabled.