Overview - System Requirements and Recommended Browsers
The following are the minimum system requirements for using AccountingSuite™. See our recommended system configurations at the bottom of the page.
Minimum System Requirements
1. A computer or tablet with one of these operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7*, Windows 8*, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Linux (Ubuntu 12.04, Mint 12, Fedora 17)
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- iOS 3.2, 4.2 or later
2. An internet connection with a speed of 56 kbit/sec or greater.
3. A browser from the supported browser list below.
- Chrome (x32 and x64)
- Safari 4.0.6 or later
- Internet Explorer 8, 9 (x86), 10 (x86), or 11
- Microsoft Edge for Windows (add-ins, file system extension, and cryptography extension are not supported)
- Firefox 17 or greater (requires plug-in installation on first run)
Recommended System Requirements
AccountingSuite™ HIGHLY recommends one of the following configurations:
- Microsoft Windows (8.1 or 10) with Chrome (lastest version)
- Mac OS X (10.5 and higher) with Chrome (lastest version)
- Linux with Chrome (current version)
Although the platform supports Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8, we have seen multiple issues in the application with these Operating Systems.
Although the platform supports Edge, Internet Explorer and Safari, we have had user reports of issues with printing, display, functionality and connection issues when using these browsers.
Enable Pop-up Windows
Recommended Browsers Choose your browser for specific instructions on controlling pop-up windows. Please note: These links navigate to sites outside of the AccountingSuite™ Knowledgebase. Google Chrome • Enable pop-up windows in Chrome Mozilla ...
Disabled 1c Plugin in Firefox
Background: Due to browser constraints, an extension is required when AccountingSuite with the Firefox browser. Starting with version 43, there is an issue with the download and installation of the 1c extension. This will not prevent a user from ...
Companies Overview Companies (formally Customer / Vendor Central) is the place for everything you need when working with Customers and Vendors. Our Companies module brings together the relationship you have with customers and vendors in one easily ...
File Storage - Overview
File Storage Overview The File Storage feature in AccountingSuite allows users to upload and store files in AccountingSuite and associate them to a document, item or company. Any file type can be uploaded – store an item’s specification sheet, a ...
Overview - Welcome to AccountingSuite™
Powerful software for you growing business! AccountingSuite™ is a powerful all-in-one cloud based business software that includes accounting, inventory, order management, Cloud Banking, time and project tracking and full ECommerce solution. Our ...